What's new

this weeks 3 boxes

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
this week's 3 boxes

Hello,

Had decent results from my boxes this week, but I usually find more. A friend has started ordering at one of my source banks as well, and his 2 boxes had a total of 4 40%, where mine had much more. Feel bad, they gave me the better two boxes. Well, he may score big next time!

My results:
3 90%
19 40%

Happy hunting,
Anthony
 
Upvote 0
Re: this week's 3 boxes

Hell, I would love to get 20 silver halfs a week!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: this week's 3 boxes

20 havles is nice, I agree, but last week, one box had 40. These boxes were not as silver as those I usually get, but I am not complaining :)

Forgot to mention also, when dumping today, I found a wheat, 5 cent coin from equador, silver dime, and a few others in the reject slot. My first silver reject!
 
Re: this week's 3 boxes

Good job Anthony... but I would tell my friend maybe another bank will give you better returns. Too much competition at one bank you know. Just a thought.

-Golden silver
 
Re: this week's 3 boxes

Not bad ! I hope to do so well on my next box
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom