What's new

This weeks 9 boxes-- who dumped their...? UPDATED. Missed a box

JD-GA

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
467
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
So 9 more boxes this week. Other than someone dumping 20 proofs it was skunks all around. So far this month that is 33 boxes with only 10 silvers, only one of which is 90%. Ouch.
 
Upvote 0
Re: This weeks 9 boxes-- who dumped their...?

i got 20 boxes due in tomorrow. hope they are better. march has been very slow around here.
 
Re: This weeks 9 boxes-- who dumped their...?

Wow, they travel fast! Brinks or Loomis? I dumped about 30 impaired half dollars back in January of this year. Guess it could be mine. At least it added a little change to a skunk box.

Golden Silver
 
Re: This weeks 9 boxes-- who dumped their...?

It's happening to most of us from sea to shining sea!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 
Re: This weeks 9 boxes-- who dumped their...?

JD, all my boxes/bags since mid February have been crap. Very depressing.
 
Re: This weeks 9 boxes-- who dumped their...?

Im hoping this slow period is seasonal.

I remember hearing that the holidays were the best time to CRH. I hope so as it has gotten pretty lean here over the past few months too.
 
Re: This weeks 9 boxes-- who dumped their...?

Ok UPDATE. Apparently im an idiot. Or it could be that im drugged up due to my 3 year old giving me some incredible plague from her preschool. When i posted this I thought i was done but when i went back upstairs i recognized an entire box of halves i hadnt opened yet. Doh, how one misses and entire box i dont know.

Funny enough this box had more ENDERS than i have ever had. 11 enders. I couldnt believe it. Every single one of the enders were more proofs. So after 9 boxes today i got 0 silvers, 0 nifcs, 0 foreign coins and 56 proofs. Although I have no use for them it was actually kinda fun after a long dry streak knowing i was gonna see a nice thick shiny proof edge in almost every roll. Havent decided what to do with them yet but they sure arent gonna take up space that is reserved for things a bit more silvery. May have to send um back down the line for one of you guys lol.
 
Noooooooo!!! They are too nice. Keep em and give em to your kids :wink:\

Golden Silver
 
JD there actually is a small market for proofs. You wont get a ton of cash for them but they might be good in a trade. I see people every once in a while looking for them to complete books. Might be worth hanging on the nicest ones.
 
I got a box with a large amount of proofs around the end of January. I did't count them but had they been silver it would have without a doubt been a dream box.
Dumped them all.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom