This weeks finds!

Lyfeguard

Jan 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well folks, I am fairly new here. I've been CRHing for about four months now. I have posted once with pics of my best box so far (31 coins all 90%ers) but I have mostly just been reading the posts. I started out buying two boxes. I would then deposit the bag of dump coins and wait for the funds to clear before ordering my next two boxes. I did this two or three times a month for the first few months. Then I found this site. Having found it and reading what everyone else is doing it has inspired me to up my game, not to mention I am a complete addict now. I don't have the funds to buy more than two boxes at once but I have a standing order for two boxes, twice a week. I have also started to hit up branches during my day (I travel around the city for my job) picking up what tellers have in their trays. I have also found a few banks that stock boxes of halves that I can purchase on the spot. This week I did 7 boxes. The first and last had a couple keepers, the middle five were skunks, my biggest skunk streak so far. As for teller trays, they were the big winner this week with 8 keepers. Keep up the posts and happy hunting. Ill report back next Friday with the weeks totals.

This weeks totals- (3)1965's, (2)1967's, (2)1968's, 1971s, 1981s, 1987p, 1987d. Here's a pic.

Coins 1-27edit.jpg

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
boxes can sure vary from box to box and those teller trays often do produce the best results. :)

continued success to you & HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread