What's new

This Weeks Nickel Boxes

FL Junkman

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
Two boxes searched this week but they were just average boxes which contained the following:

Box #1

32 pre 1960 coins including one silver war nickel, a 1945D. Also found a 1990 Cayman Islands nickel.

Box #2

29 pre 1960 coins, no war nickels. Also found a 2007 Russian coin plus a 1986 20 cent coin from Singapore.

The foreign coins are buiilding up!! Oh, well, we'll see what's in next weeks boxes. At least with nickels, there are no "Skunks"!!!!

Keep your eyes open.....

FL. Junkman
 
Upvote 0
I agree. Nickels are my fave. :icon_king:
 
Those are good finds. Keep up the nickel searching they are fun and can be very rewarding. I know I found two V-nickels in one box. I think my heart is still pounding from the excitement a week later. ;D The funny thing is is that i did a couple of boxes the other day and I open up the roll and dumped them on the table and I almost had a heart attack two V's in the same roll, then I realized they were the canadian ones with the big V on the reverse. OPPPS
Happy Hunting,
Jason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom