What's new

This weeks six boxes

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Not 1, Not 2, Not 3 but 4 boxes of bright shiney ........1995 halves. Can you believe my luck? The other two had one 69 and one was skunk. Oh well back to road trips I go. I always did better there anyway.

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
I geuss that means I'll see them here next week. Thanks for the warning.
 
Probably not but you may see a grey scion driving through your town. LOl.

Golden Silver
 
The worst thing is that now you have to dump.

DW
 
Did it already yesterday. I have three boxes to pick up today hopefully they are dream boxes. LOl

Golden Silver
 
CCRazed, I have been around brother, searchin for silver like everyone else. The only differance is that most are finding dream box after dream box and I am sitting on a 69. But one is better than none.

Golden Silver
 
I think that only a few are finding dream boxes, but those are the posts that stand out in our memories. I know that I remember the posts about dream boxes and remarkable finds much more than the posts about skunks and meager commonplace finds.

Kindest regards,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom