This weeks totals 58 boxes

That's pretty good! I did 11 boxes and found only (14) 40% this week. Hoping for more 90% next week.

Tim, I am amazed at the consistency of your finds. If I had the time I would be slamming 60 boxes/week.

Tim, I am amazed at the consistency of your finds. If I had the time I would be slamming 60 boxes/week.

It's regional. I highly doubt you would find the same amount that Tim finds every week. He's in such a unique area, as 90% of his boxes are fresh, unsearched boxes. All of his dumps, even ones dumped locally, somehow filter out and get rotated hundreds of miles away from him. Also, the amount of silver put into circulation each week in his area is astronomical.

It's regional. I highly doubt you would find the same amount that Tim finds every week. He's in such a unique area, as 90% of his boxes are fresh, unsearched boxes. All of his dumps, even ones dumped locally, somehow filter out and get rotated hundreds of miles away from him. Also, the amount of silver put into circulation each week in his area is astronomical.
Its just hard work and dumping half of my dumps 120 miles away. I think most of my boxes suck. But its all good. You can't dump 97 boxes in one bank and think your not going to get them back HELLO!!! now that your doing much less you will find more silver.

As I am starting to notice TimZim's posts, his average per box is dropping off quite quickly. Take away the 90% silver and the average is 1 per box which is about the
norm lately. I hope the vein runs until you hit your goal but it looks like it is going to take twice what you have ordered in the past to find what you did just a few short
months ago.

As I am starting to notice TimZim's posts, his average per box is dropping off quite quickly. Take away the 90% silver and the average is 1 per box which is about the
norm lately. I hope the vein runs until you hit your goal but it looks like it is going to take twice what you have ordered in the past to find what you did just a few short
months ago.
I live not too far from TZ and my finds are increasing as of late. I've actually had some pretty damn incredible luck my past 100 boxes... we're talking 0.7 90%ers per box and over 7 40%ers per box averaged...

Nice job there Tim! keep stackin it! If I had the time to do more I would, and some more money, 14 boxes is about my limit right now. Trying to get some time here to shoot the breeze with ya lately, just a lot going on right now. I'll try to tonight. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back