What's new

this winter(florida)

seeker41

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
1,708
Reaction score
368
Golden Thread
0
Location
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, has this winter been colder than normal or have I become a Floridian :BangHead::laughing7:

chuck.
 
Upvote 0
Only been here a little over a year so it is hard for me to say.... I just keep watching the weather reports for where I came from and I'll take the harsh Florida winter anytime!

Cliff
 
ok, has this winter been colder than normal or have I become a Floridian :BangHead::laughing7:

chuck.
you have become a Floridian,I have seen winters a lot colder than this year. I been here 63 years.I seen it down to 18* here in Naples Fl.
 
yea, im from ohio so it could be much, much worse!!!!! +18f in naples is amazing!!!!

chuck.
 
Its called Global Warming... Or is it annual variations. Who knows. Weather here has been colder and longer cold than I can remember. Beach Papa
 
Agreed, my a/c has been turned off for the most part since Christmas...I am even wearing my jammy pants at the moment.
 
It has been real warm winters here for past few years. Last big cold snap we had was when all the fish were floating. The freakin closed fisheries. It was bad. Now we just have to divert Big Sugar.
 
I believe there are old Spanish accounts that mention frozen sand along the coast. Don't know if that meant frost or ice but either way that would pretty cold. They say historically that these "polar vortexes" happen about every 15 - 20 years. Just mother nature doing her thing, I suppose.
 
It has been real warm winters here for past few years. Last big cold snap we had was when all the fish were floating. The freakin closed fisheries. It was bad. Now we just have to divert Big Sugar.

Yup! I must admit I picked up a few cold stunned snook.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom