What's new

This year so far

tank014

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
204
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
I'm starting off pretty huge. In my opinion anyways. No dream boxes (yet) but steady stats. So far I've done about 20 boxes of halves, 15 boxes of dimes, 4 boxes of quarters, and one box of nickels.
For the stats:

Halves
35 or so 40%ers
11 90% Kennedy's
1 Ben Head
1 Walker (the oldest I've found 1917)
1 magicians coin

Quarters
3 (oldest 1951)

Dimes
23 Rosie's
1 merc

Nickels
2 Buffalo's (1930 plain and a no date)

I'm pretty happy to say the least and I'm hoping for some more luck. Hopefully some more quarters in my future maybe a full roll by the end of the year. Last year I didn't find one quarter all year so to find three in 2 weeks is awesome.
GL and HH all,
Frank
 
Upvote 0
wow!!! nice job on the finds!!! those are great totals!!! congrats on the quarters, i still havent gotten one yet! keep it up and hh!
 
Great totals!! keep it up!
 
Good totals....Keep at it!
Congrats,
rileyboy
 
Off to a nice start alright!! I think the biggest thumbs up goes to those quarters. I have not yet tried them based on what people say about how hard it is to find, but think I may give it a go as I believe finding one would be a huge rush!!

Best to you.
 
Great start Frank! Hope you don't crash and burn like I did early last year.
 
Thats a great way to start off the year. keep it up and HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom