What's new

This years..last years young.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen none of last years elders,only their young and their young's young.

Last years..

K1600_DSCN5448.webp


This years..

K1600_DSCN5450.webp


I even tried to squirrel proof the feeder again,that nylon string is .065 dia. I don't believe they can tight rope walk that.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN5453.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
They'll probably go to Walmart and pickup a cheap drone.
 
The neighbor put out a bird feeder, hanging about 5 feet above the ground. At that height his wife could fill it with seeds. I'd sit in my kitchen and watch out the window. The squirrel would get directly under the feeder, then jump straight up. If the critter could hook one toe nail on the feeder, he was on board and stealing seeds from the birds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom