Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
An incredible day of hunting, but I am exhausted from digging targets....hundreds of them, but mostly trash. You wouldn't believe the amount of mowed and crunched bits of aluminum cans just beneath the surface of the back gardens... the old neighbors told me that the area I was hunting used to be somewhat of an overgrown jungle, long neglected by the city for years after Edison's death, now it is he back entrance to the estate....
Anyways, I was able to pull out a few relics, a very small wrist watch, a 50(maybe) caliber projectile, a buckle thingy, and a thimble that reads Gulf Life Insurance, Jacksonville FLA....
003.JPG
And, as for keeper coins, I didn't take a picture of the 38 zinc pennies, of other 55 cents in clad, but here are my oldies....
001.JPG
& wheats, including a 1912, and a 1913, the 1919 merc, and the IH penny...not just any Indian Head...
002.JPG
My oldest ever!!! 1887:headbang: That makes 3 1800's coins this week, I cant believe it!!!
I cant wait to hit it again next week, just gotta keep it low and slow!

Upvote 11

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the saves and the 1800's. Wouldn't want to be in the way of that projectile. HH

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your on an 1800's streak! Nice finds! I swear I think can slaw can replicate it's self! My M6 has never met a piece of can slaw it didn't love either!

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
:notworthy: Congrats on your 1800's coin week - Wonderful! :notworthy: I'd love to dig a thimble, any thimble, lol. :laughing7: Andi

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the nice finds. A Merc and IHC... two of my favorites. Smittyman found a 50 cal round last Friday... big old sucker, huh? GL&HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread