What's new

Thomas Jefferson Coin (SOLVED Gas station Giveaway)

Coin Stalker

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
330
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Max, Tesoro Compadre
Maybe you people can tell me what this is, it could be a token of some sort :dontknow: I don't know I have never seen one before, It was ringing in as a solid dime signal at 6 inches deep...

Thanks :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0019.webp
    DSC_0019.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 3,245
  • DSC_0020.webp
    DSC_0020.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,982
  • DSC_0022.webp
    DSC_0022.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 575
Re: Thomas Jefferson Coin (Never seen this before)

I figure it's either a 1970s gas station giveaway token or a crackerjack prize. My guess is the former.

-Buck
 
Upvote 0
Re: Thomas Jefferson Coin (Never seen this before)

My picture choice isn't very good, but I think it may be out of a presidential token set similar to this one.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-4.webp
    Untitled-4.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 565
Upvote 0
Re: Thomas Jefferson Coin (Never seen this before)

Yep! Gas Station Giveaway. Back then you at least got something for a buck. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Guys it does seem kind of cheesy, I agree (Gas Station Giveaway)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom