- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,541
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
"Thomas N. Dale" Mystery button ***SOLVED***
O.K. Folks, I dug this strange button at a Yankee CW camp yesterday along with an Eagle "I" button.
This 23mm dome top button has a "Thomas N. Dale" back mark on it.
As you can see it has some nice gold gilt still on it. The weird thing is it looks like it has 4 small strategically place holes on the front.
A buddy of mine spoke to a button expert and was told that there were some buttons made with an attachment on the front, but they were normally soldered onto the top.
Has anyone seen a button like this or have any additional info?
Thanks for looking,
MM
O.K. Folks, I dug this strange button at a Yankee CW camp yesterday along with an Eagle "I" button.
This 23mm dome top button has a "Thomas N. Dale" back mark on it.
As you can see it has some nice gold gilt still on it. The weird thing is it looks like it has 4 small strategically place holes on the front.
Has anyone seen a button like this or have any additional info?

Thanks for looking,
MM









