What's new

those smart tellers kill me

bourassa5

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
169
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
well i busted my ankle in basketball today.. oh well and then i went to go dump 125 in pennies at my dump bank even while being a little bit hurt. i went to go get another 3 boxes of pennies and 2 boxes of nicks. so when i went to the first bank, BOA, a teller that noes me went and got me a box of pennies and a box of nicks. while she was gone i was looking at her stack of coins on those weird coin co-inter things, i don't know how to explain it, and i saw a wheat another penny head looking forward and a silver rim dim, so i was thinking to myself, when she came back i asked if i could have those two pennies and the dime and she replied nicely no, those are my two wheats so i was thinking ah its only two wheats i do not care and then she goes but look at this one, and of course the silver dime was a silver rose.. nope of course not just to get me even more mad it wasn't just a silver rose it was a silver merk. something like 42 i don't remember but man she is a smart young teller... have a good one and happy hunting.
 
Upvote 0
You should have asked to speak to her manager. If it is in their tray it is fair game! But if you wanted to stay on good terms then it was probably the wise thing to do to not make a thing out of it.

-Golden Silver
 
Well if you talk the way you type.....well, nevermind. I'm going to leave this one alone.

-Codes
 
Codes Wut ar u an Inglish teecher? :wink:

-Golden Silver
 
If you called the manager over are they going to make her sell them to you? If she pulled them off to the side, then she is did so for a reason.

I have had them not sell me stuff that wasn't pulled off to the side. One had a walker on her tray, and pulled it out when I told her I wanted halves. I was like I will take that one too, but she was like I am going to keep that one. What are you going to do? I doubt a manager is going to side with you unless you have big money there.

Don't forget a lot of manager would be glad to get rid of you ordering/dumping coin all the time.

-SWUSC
 
sfwusc said:
If you called the manager over are they going to make her sell them to you? If she pulled them off to the side, then she is did so for a reason.

I have had them not sell me stuff that wasn't pulled off to the side. One had a walker on her tray, and pulled it out when I told her I wanted halves. I was like I will take that one too, but she was like I am going to keep that one. What are you going to do? I doubt a manager is going to side with you unless you have big money there.

Don't forget a lot of manager would be glad to get rid of you ordering/dumping coin all the time.

-SWUSC
Exactly! That's why I never raise a stink, even if they cherry pick the rolls behind the counter, while I'm standing there...I just make a mental note, that particular bank is not worth my time.
 
At least it wasnt as bad as those evil Wamu people. They wont even give you a $25 box of pennies. Had trouble with them on tuesday. grrr :angry4:

Glad bank of america's people are nice and understanding! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom