What's new

Thought ashtray at first but ?

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
2,192
Reaction score
3,184
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A recent find , thought it was an ashtray but now thinking some kind of burner ?????????? any help would be great . measures 5" across , 1 1/2 " deep. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSCF9134.webp
    DSCF9134.webp
    323.4 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF9135.webp
    DSCF9135.webp
    144.1 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF9136.webp
    DSCF9136.webp
    203.1 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF9138.webp
    DSCF9138.webp
    108 KB · Views: 97
Ashtray would be my guess too.
 
Upvote 0
Well with the feed store logo , It makes me think of a chick feeder . I can't find the exact one but this is what it reminds me of..
images
 
Upvote 0
That's a cool relic Chicken feeder
 
Upvote 0
Thanks ticndig, and everyone else . I’m thinking you’re right on the chicken feeder , I’ll be keeping my eyes open for a bottle . HH
 
Upvote 0
Thanks ticndig, and everyone else . I’m thinking you’re right on the chicken feeder , I’ll be keeping my eyes open for a bottle . HH
often they take a quart canning jar.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom