What's new

thought i had a dream box.........

mistergee

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
......turned out to be a couple dream rolls....picked up $500 bucks worth at a bank i hadnt been to before....all hand rolls with tape and rubberbands holding them together.... ;D....anyway first 2 rolls....nada...roll #3.... :o 10-40%ers....roll #4....14 40% ers......i'm thinkin..WOOHOO...this is gonna be good....rolls #5 thru #8....nothing .....roll #9 ...1- 90%er....rolls 10 thru 50....nada...oh well for the times being what they are i think this isnt bad....i'm happy :D
 
Upvote 0
Awesome rolls!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
ME TOO!!!...I havent CRH'D in a while, but I ordered a grand the other day to pick up today...3rd roll had 4-40%'s in it...I thought o hell yeah theres gotta be grampas dump in this box...long story short, only 1 more (67) in the box (other box was skunk)...what are the odds of all 4 being in the same roll?!

BONUS: I go to the bank to dump and my favorite teller hands me a 1960 dime...she said "I've been saving this for you all week"! Sweet
 
Jersey Devl:
There is really no rhyme or reason, is there?? Sometimes you go through 32 rolls with nothing, then there will be two silvers in the 33rd roll, side-by-side! What the ----??

A while back, someone on this forum put forth the proposition that the silver was actually planted.... purportedly in an effort to keep CRH'ers active and coin rolling operations and delivery services in business.

It must all be random, but with the odd groupings and multiple finds in single rolls, you sometimes have to stop and wonder..... what the??

- Grizz
 
Mentone Grizz said:
Jersey Devl:
There is really no rhyme or reason, is there?? Sometimes you go through 32 rolls with nothing, then there will be two silvers in the 33rd roll, side-by-side! What the ----??

A while back, someone on this forum put forth the proposition that the silver was actually planted.... purportedly in an effort to keep CRH'ers active and coin rolling operations and delivery services in business.

It must all be random, but with the odd groupings and multiple finds in single rolls, you sometimes have to stop and wonder..... what the??

- Grizz
Thats the way it goes. It's like when I searched some dime boxes earlier this year. 3 silver dimes in one roll out of 50 rolls in the box. One batch I was pulling Barber dimes out of random boxes and multiples in one roll in the box. AMC
 
Pictures! Pictures!

I want to see some silva... I'm due for a good drool!

Grats on the dream rolls.

~Dave
 
Dave...i'm sorry buddy i figured everyone knows what those 40 and 90 %ers look like....wasn't thinkin...i like pics too...i'll post some as soon as i can get a free moment :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom