What's new

Thought I had found an old bell...

Old Dude

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
8,838
Reaction score
9,870
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...but it wasn't, darn it! Says India 10/2. 72 PJ
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439513539.354946.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439513575.793269.webp
 
Upvote 30
might not be that old, but still pretty cool, beats what I found today:BangHead:
 
Dagnabbit!!! At least you can give it to your wife or hang it on a Christmas tree.
 
I like that, that's Sweet!!

I found a surface find bell at one of our permissions, we believe from India. One of my favorite finds for the year.
 
I like that, that's Sweet!!

I found a surface find bell at one of our permissions, we believe from India. One of my favorite finds for the year.

Someone found one that I thought was almost identical to this one DS, but I could not find the post. Might have been you. Do you have a pic?
 
all is not lost, you could've been me today and did a crap ton of yard work!

beautiful day I wasted keeping the wife happy lol
 
all is not lost, you could've been me today and did a crap ton of yard work!

beautiful day I wasted keeping the wife happy lol

As I told you on our last hunt : you have to do those things if you want to detect too lol.
 
As I told you on our last hunt : you have to do those things if you want to detect too lol.

yes but this "campaign" against me detecting is starting to wear on my soul lol
 
The bell was a surface find and what we believe is a "bud vase" was found just below the surface with the metal detector. Both found in the same yard.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 92
Cool find. I love finding bells. No matter what the age or style.
 
At least you weren't doing yard work with Chris!

Best of luck to you!
 
OLE DUDE THAT A PRETTY COOL BELL FIND.
 
Keep it by your lounge chair, ring it when you ready for a refill:laughing7:, Good luck. Nice find
 
It's still a pretty cool piece and if you want good Karma speak only praise or the bell may toll a note or two to all those OD nickels that will keep them scampering away from your coil.:tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom