What's new

Thought I Was Finding Silver Earring Backs

Deep1

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2018
Messages
374
Reaction score
840
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went beach hunting late in the day, the sun was low and I had my shades on.
Wasn't finding much of anything, a few coins here and there.
Kept finding these little things I thought silver earring backs.
I couldn't see exactly what they were but by the feel and color, I thought they were earring backs.
Found 10 or 15 of them, thought I had at least done a little something.
Not, they are rivet heads from broken beach chairs.
That's it, I getting some sunglass readers.
20190715_150417_HDR.webp
 
Porta potty workers
 
It is always interesting what you find at the beach. Today I found two metal hooks for a peg board. Why they would be on a sand beach is anyone’s guess. But they were the right size for my garage board so, hey, good find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom