Thought id never find one,but TODAY I did!

davehky

Jan 3, 2007
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thought i'd never find one,but TODAY I did!

Hey guys! I found rosi's mercs,but never did i think i'd find a barber! My first barber dime ever(1911 D) and it really felt great! Lovin it with 50 degrees out today. It was 3 inches deep and like 20 feet from the 1907 canada dime i dug up a few weeks ago. HH

Attachments

• 1911 barber dime.JPG
    1911 barber dime.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 12
Congrats...waiting on my first one. Just started at Christmas with my md and wheaties and a buffalo are my prizes so far. My only silver is clad. I'm a patient man though, just have to keep swingin'. Nice find Dave.

yess sir them barber sure are swwt coming up out of the holes. Congrats on your nice find HH

very nice find... waiting for my 1st !!

Please forgive my ignorance, but since being silver, are they alway corrosion free, tarnish free ect..? My nickels, especially the pennies, seems to suffer the worst when found. I have so much to learn about my new hobby. Thanks.

PaPa.. It's all about the soil!! the more rich the soil the buttons and coins look like they were just thrown there yesterday.. Very rough and bad soil then you get the corrosion issues. :cat:

No matter how much we find or how long we are doing it, there is just nothing like finding a "first".

Congrats!

HH!

Barbers are always so cool to find!

I recall a few firsts and yes they are always great but a Barber dime and in reasonable shape, that is super......63bkpkr

WTG ...hope you find many more!

Congrats on your first Barber! The 1907 Canadian dime is a great find too! Way to go

Forgot to say that I did find a brand new debit card that expiers 2015! I did return it to the bank it was from and they will call the girl to give it back today! God seen what i was goona do with that find, and rewarded me with this Barbrer hole to dig up! Did my dance all alone....:)I did call 2 of my buddies and they drove where i was to check it out. Made my weekend complete!HH Thx for looking...

WTG!! Nice Find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back