What's new

Thread Removals Permanently?

Rocsteddie

Full Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
200
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
How do I remove my threads and posts permanently from the Treasure Net web site and the internet? Forevermore? Thanks for any suggestions.
 
You can't we do not allow it, deleting the first or opening post deleteds everything posted after it, wholesale deleting of posts leaves holes in other peoples threads too. Why are you wanting them removed?


Also, FYI, there is no such thing as removing something "forevermore" from the internet, even when deleted they are still there to be found. I can do a search on a post I deleted and it will still show it even though it was deleted.
 
Last edited:
Was thinking that maybe getting rid of old threads would use less data and create more space for future threads. All so would like to know why posted photos become attachments with numbers on older threads and when clicked on all I get is invalid attachment specified? Thanks for info.
 
We don't delete the old threads because they contain useful info. Many times, members use a hosting site rather than TreasureNet to host their pictures and may have edited, altered or removed it from the hosting site, if the path is changed the picture becomes invalid. Just like loading a picture from you pc found in a file on your pc, if you move the picture to a different file the original link becomes broken.
 
Great info to know. Thanks TH.
 
I tell ya the man is a genius
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom