ModernMiner Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 14,115 Reaction score 4,541 Golden Thread 4 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2011 #1 I dug this threaded piece around some Civil War relics a few days ago. Any idea what it is? Hollowed out head, then a square stem that turns into tapered threads. Musket ball in picture for size comparison. Thanks, MM Attachments MVC-105S.webp 18 KB · Views: 585
I dug this threaded piece around some Civil War relics a few days ago. Any idea what it is? Hollowed out head, then a square stem that turns into tapered threads. Musket ball in picture for size comparison. Thanks, MM
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2011 #2 Re: Threaded mystery piece Drawer pommel buddy, Take Care, Pete, http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=30062&cat=105 Attachments IMG_0006.webp 69.6 KB · Views: 519 Upvote 0
Re: Threaded mystery piece Drawer pommel buddy, Take Care, Pete, http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=30062&cat=105
ModernMiner Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 14,115 Reaction score 4,541 Golden Thread 4 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Re: Threaded mystery piece Pete, Excellent job. I can't argue with that ID. Thanks so much. I'll mark this sucker SOLVED. -Doug- Upvote 0
Re: Threaded mystery piece Pete, Excellent job. I can't argue with that ID. Thanks so much. I'll mark this sucker SOLVED. -Doug-