What's new

Three (3) Years of CRH Dimes !!!

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

I am in my off season so I don't have much to do. I figured I would show you all my CRH "pines" (Finds) with dimes for the Last 3 years or so. I have found many, many Silver Rossie's I think 19. I have found two Canadian Silver Dimes. Dated 1943 and 1965 I also was lucky enough to find a 1939 Silver Mercury Dime. I hunt maybe once or twice a month just 8 rolls at a time. I have a blast !!

Here are some cool pictures.... For you to find cool !!

Keep @ it and HH!!
 

Attachments

  • CRH1 001.webp
    CRH1 001.webp
    48.6 KB · Views: 558
  • CRH1 002.webp
    CRH1 002.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 559
  • CRH1 003.webp
    CRH1 003.webp
    87.1 KB · Views: 538
  • CRH1 004.webp
    CRH1 004.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 539
  • CRH1 005.webp
    CRH1 005.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 518
  • CRH1 006.webp
    CRH1 006.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 523
  • CRH1 007.webp
    CRH1 007.webp
    42 KB · Views: 529
  • CRH1 008.webp
    CRH1 008.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 518
Upvote 0
Great finds - congrats!!! :thumbsup:
 
Pretty good for just 8 rolls at a time, just think what you'd get stepping up to 80 rolls once or twice a week. Thats what I did last year, got tons of mercs, barbers, canadians and rosies, about 215 total. Takes only 20 min. or so to go thru a box.
 
for only searching 8 rolls a month thats some nice finds
 
Nice pics- specially the Merc. Need more silver though so get hunting haha. HH Mark
 
Thanks for sharing your great finds. Looks like you could be in a prime area for silver. I truly think you should search more quantity if you can. Let us know what you end up doing.

-Golden Silver
 
Hey all,

Thank you for all the kind remarks. I don't feel the need to hunt many more at a time. I think carrying around 8 rolls is enough of a headache. I may try it once or twice if it increases finds a good deal then maybe I will. I really want to find a 90 percent half dollar.

thanks again,

Keep @ it and HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom