What's new

Three Hunts.... Three GOLD!!!!

biggmike

Hero Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
751
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
2
Location
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wasn't that easy though... We had been out 3 or 4 times and I was getting my butt kicked by "lookindown" and "david fl". They were finding gold on just about every hunt and nothing for me but the last three hunts changed that. They were still finding treasure but I finally showed up. My first was at a local lake and it was a small 10K ring....

006.webp

The next hunt was better. This was at the beach and it was 18K and 9 grams. Just what the Dr. ordered 8)

006.webp

Last weekend the streak continued with this nice 14K Pearl and Diamond ring.

016.webp

018.webp

I just hope it continues into this weekend. :laughing7: I'll let you know how I do.​
 

Attachments

  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 859
Upvote 0
Nice to get gold every hunt, it take away the tiredness and gets you hiper.
 
Heh. Much better than I did last weekend. On monday night I finally landed some sick bling!!! A tiny .925 earring. Doh! Seasons just starting. HH -Joe

btw that pearl ring worth good loot if you sell to jeweler...sure you know that already though.


biggmike said:
It wasn't that easy though... We had been out 3 or 4 times and I was getting my butt kicked by "lookindown" and "david fl". They were finding gold on just about every hunt and nothing for me but the last three hunts changed that. They were still finding treasure but I finally showed up. My first was at a local lake and it was a small 10K ring....




The next hunt was better. This was at the beach and it was 18K and 9 grams. Just what the Dr. ordered 8)




Last weekend the streak continued with this nice 14K Pearl and Diamond ring.







I just hope it continues into this weekend. :laughing7: I'll let you know how I do.​
 
Great finds! :icon_thumright: Hope you can keep your GOLDEN streak going!
 
Man one ring per hunt, I could live with that!
 
WOW, biggmike.....that is impressive detecting! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
birdman said:
Man one ring per hunt, I could live with that!

That 18K must of felt and looked really good in the scoop :icon_salut: Awesome find.
 
You hit your stride, keep them coming. It looks like the cold streak has ended :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
I like that pearl ring. I'll give you scrap price for it.
 
awesome! that pearl is gorgeous! congrats
 
Your on a roll we would all like to be on, congrats :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom