What's new

Three new points

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_3996.webpWent out Sunday afternoon and found these. Found an Adena Style point, not sure if that is what is. Also found two Conerlys, this point has some weak ears a lot of the time the ears are broke off. Each one of these has an ear that is off.
 
Upvote 0
Those are made of really nice material.
 
3 nice keepers
 
You continue to find some nice ones. Thanks for sharing.
 
Very nice! Congrats!
 
Looks like you had another rewarding hunt, nice finds!
 
Nice looking finds willjo! I guess the Conerlys is that areas version of the Guilford?
 
Very nice relics, I love the material, in our region most of the red has been heat treated.
 
Nice looking finds willjo! I guess the Conerlys is that areas version of the Guilford?

Sam the Georgia book list both points but looking at the photos I cant see much difference.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom