What's new

three pretty ladies

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
the girls are taking a seat. the year was 1853.
 

Attachments

  • scan0015.webp
    scan0015.webp
    12 KB · Views: 1,168
Upvote 0
Nice Coins. Whats the story?

KG6YLL
 
Congrats On Your Three Seated Ladys, Very Nice.
 
nice goin bill there are more where they came from
 
Here we go again...... Have to use my magic silver cleaner........NGE (T)
 

Attachments

  • 3 ladies.webp
    3 ladies.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,060
Gotta love those canucks! I have two, one is 1872-H, and other is a 1900 plain.....
 

Attachments

  • 1872-H.webp
    1872-H.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,055
  • 1900 plain.webp
    1900 plain.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,032
notgittinenny ( treasures ) said:
Here we go again...... Have to use my magic silver cleaner........NGE (T)

I like that silver spray paint :D What's the line ??? How and where did you find them :icon_scratch:
 
Willy, welcome to TNet!

GREAT Seated's. . . I would love to find just one :wink:

Take care,
watercolor
 
C'mon man, we need a story.......NGE
 
Here's how my improved photo looks. Bear with me I just figured out how to do this!
Monty
 

Attachments

  • scan0015[1].webp
    scan0015[1].webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 850
Get the girls up and dance with them.AWESOME FIND
They are some very nice keepers :thumbsup:

fortbball9
 
You really should post your story to these coins. Did you buy them? Dig them? Have them handed down to you?

If everyone just posted a pic of stuff it would be...



...unbelievably...


...dull. :-\
 
I was told by dfx willy to go to treasurehunters for his post on them. his screen name there is wild willy. I went there and could not find it, maybe someone else will have better luck.
 
I finally found his post on treasure hunters forum. Apparently they were not found in same hole, nor all on same day. But, in same park. He also found one that was cut in half. From what I can gather, he is hunting a park in Quincy........btw, when you go to treasure hunter site, you will find his posts in forum called dfx only, his screen name there is Wild Willy.......NGE
 
thanx guys. all my stuff will be posted here from now on. willy.
 
Can you please post stories with the pics this time around?.........NGE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom