What's new

Throwing Some Frames Together

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally ordered some Riker frames and then put a few together. Let me know what you think on them. I took the pics inside hope they turned out ok, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_4432.webp
    100_4432.webp
    151.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_4433.webp
    100_4433.webp
    141.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_4434.webp
    100_4434.webp
    164.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 100_4435.webp
    100_4435.webp
    154.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_4437.webp
    100_4437.webp
    154.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_4436.webp
    100_4436.webp
    136.7 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
I have a few frames, haven't put them together yet. I can never get them to look balanced and even, lol :) I went to an artifact show a few months ago and this guy had several frames lined up next to each other. He had the points arranged in such a way it made it look like a snake. Wish I would have taken a pic.
 
Really nice frames Rock, I really like your pottery.
 
Looks great. Those are really nice.
 
I do cull my point frame. As I find one that is (whole) I will trade out a broken one for it. I almost have a whole frame now but still have to trade a few from my latest finds. I just thought the shards looked better under glass instead of in a bucket.
 
Put them in a shadow box that looks good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom