What's new

Thrown In The Towel

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 45 boxe and 7 bags with nothing to show for it. I have decided to buy my silver and take road trips. The pressure of dumping, finding new sources to order, gas money and such just isn't worth it to me. I will stick with trying to complete my Morgan set and one road trip a week.
 
Upvote 0
It is tough out there. I just started and in the past two weeks I went through over $700 in half rolls before I got my first silver - a 40%. I have gotten 4 Bens and 2 more 40% from teller trays, so I am thinking that may just be the way to go in the future.
 
Just take a short break and let the half dollar boxes "re-load". Usually takes about a month and then you'll see some silver come your way. Also, I feel something good will happen for you since you have gone out of your way to help that youngster you mentioned. That is really nice of you!
rileyboy
 
I think rileyboy is right. I have been pleasantly surprised when I've taken a break for a while. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and the silver seems to miss us too! :D
Anyway, wishing you the best on your quest for Morgans in the wild!
Steve
 
Sorry to hear that Freedom!!! I hope that you score some major silver from tellers and bags you buy on your road trips!!! :icon_sunny:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom