What's new

Thursday Box

USMCLion

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Got my box yesterday and hurried home to open. Good Box, 1976-S, 23 40ers, 1 64, and a 1953-D Ben. My first Ben, I've only been doing halves for a few weeks and I think I've been doing really good. So far out of 5 Boxes I have 125 40ers, 6 64's and a the 53 Ben. I doubt these rates will keep up, but I can hope. Thanks for reading
 
Upvote 0
Kudos on your finds, but you are "living in rarefied air" at the moment.

Those percentages are well above the norm. It's easy to think otherwise for folks on this forum tend to only post the great finds. What you rarely hear about are the many skunks they've gone through.

Enjoy the rush, but remember, they don't call this a "roller coaster" hobby for nothing.
 
I remember when my hunts started like that.
Three months later i have learned the sad thrueth that as easy as the silver comes,its just as easy for the skunks come
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom