Thursdays 4 Half Boxes and a little hunt...

db23

Mar 18, 2011
Started the day off with a little hunt, first few banks hand no halves but I did pick up 2 CWR dime rolls, Both Skunks.

Then I went to another bank where the teller said she had $1400 in halves, of course I said I'd take them, and I did even after I saw the yellow boxes and could tell immediately that they were someone else's dump. As I was leaving this bank another 'collector' came in with a a box of halves to dump. Obviously I won't be asking this banks for rolls anymore...

Moved onto another bank where the tellers weren't the most pleasant so I just left after they were short in saying they didn't have halves.

Next bank said they had halves, but the person in charge of them wasn't there so they couldn't get them.

As I was leaving I saw 1 more bank so I went in and they had a few dollars in loose halves, skunk. I also picked up $10 in CWR dimes from them and got a '64 Rosie out of it.

Went and dumped the $1400 in halves from earlier in a coin machine, I must have mixed a few quarters in because I was also credited for 1 quarter and 2 $1 coins (constantly have quarters counted as dollars)

Picked up my 4 boxes for today, not horrible...
Box 1: 8x 40%
Box 2: 1x 40%
Box 3: Skunk (My first of the week)
Box 4: 2x 40%

Went to dump these boxes in a coin machine and found a '44 Merc in the coin return.

That's it until I pickup my 4 half and 4 dime boxes tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back