A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 15, 2013 #1 Thursday's Finds I looked for 2 1/2 hours in a field that I looked a week ago. It has been planted in green beans, has been irrigated, and been rained on. These are uniface tools. Upvote 0
Thursday's Finds I looked for 2 1/2 hours in a field that I looked a week ago. It has been planted in green beans, has been irrigated, and been rained on. These are uniface tools.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2013 #2 Nice finds
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2013 #3 really nice!!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2013 #4 Cool you got some more for the box and I have found none cause of all the darn rain. Feels like Fall tonight though so I know my hunting season is coming soon. I got one like the last pic on the right but mine is made from quartz.
Cool you got some more for the box and I have found none cause of all the darn rain. Feels like Fall tonight though so I know my hunting season is coming soon. I got one like the last pic on the right but mine is made from quartz.
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 15, 2013 #5 nice finds congrats HH
K katdancing Sr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 271 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Location central wisconsin Detector(s) used whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2013 #6 Great finds. Hope you find more KAT
Johnny X Bronze Member Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 1,178 Reaction score 446 Golden Thread 0 Location Jerseyville Illinois Detector(s) used White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes Aug 27, 2013 #7 Nice finds.