What's new

Thursdays Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Thursday's Finds

I looked for 4 hours Thursday and found these.





These were real heartbreakers.


 
Upvote 0
Those are great and that would have been a killer drill:thumbsup:
 
Wish I could find some of those fancy type dirlls. All pencil types is what I find. You did well for only 4 hours.
 
As always good finds. That broke one on your finger tips is a real heart breaker! Let me guess, it was sitting up in row like it could be whole? That's normally how I find my broken killers.
 
The one on the right in the first picture looks like it has been reworked quite a few times. I would be happy to find any one of them, including the brokes!
 
Niceuns, ouch on that sidenotched one.
 
Great finds! Sad about that drill and side-notch tho... Yakker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom