A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 25, 2015 #1 Thursday's Hunt i looked for a long time today to find these. Upvote 0
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2015 #2 yes you did longer than me. looks to be worth it though. I like the middle one
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2015 #3 Nice hand full, you've gathered quite a few this year. Always a treat to see your finds.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,707 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2015 #4 Nice. Have you kept count of the whole points found so far this year? I would guess it is around 150.
Nice. Have you kept count of the whole points found so far this year? I would guess it is around 150.
collector01 Bronze Member Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 1,142 Golden Thread 1 Location snow hill, MD 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2015 #5 I'd be happy finding that in a month. Nice!
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 26, 2015 Thread Owner #6 fyrffytr1 said: Nice. Have you kept count of the whole points found so far this year? I would guess it is around 150. Click to expand... I haven't counted them.
fyrffytr1 said: Nice. Have you kept count of the whole points found so far this year? I would guess it is around 150. Click to expand... I haven't counted them.
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2015 #7 Nice finds. I like that blunt(?).
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,707 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2015 #8 Americus said: I haven't counted them. Click to expand... I tried keeping up with your finds but ran out of fingers and toes the first week! However, I have kept up the point I found. It was almost whole!
Americus said: I haven't counted them. Click to expand... I tried keeping up with your finds but ran out of fingers and toes the first week! However, I have kept up the point I found. It was almost whole!