What's new

Thursdays Search

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thursday's Search

Hi all!
Today's boxes were all dated June 16. First boxes with any stamp on them for about a month. 8 boxes gave up...... skunk. First total one in a while.
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Re: Thursday's Search

That sucks !!!!!! plain and simple. Jim
 
Re: Thursday's Search

Man! i would consider quiting crhing if i had that many skunks...well not really cuz im addicted, but just to make it sound dramatic i said that! :laughing9: but still, thats rough man.
 
Re: Thursday's Search

Not what I want to read on the day before I pick up 8 boxes from a new and untested bank. I once had a six box order that was a skunk.It was my first big box order and I was excited all week in anticipation of hitting the score of the century. I started flip flopping on the ground like a fish out of the water. :laughing7:
I didn't order boxes again for 2 months.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Thursday's Search

It's okay. You take the good with the bad. Gonna pound it until I work thru these newly packed boxes and get back down to the good stuff.
HH
Gilbert
 
Re: Thursday's Search

Hang in there. Your day will come.
Good luck
rileyboy
 
Re: Thursday's Search

Been there and done that too many times. Don't give up hope. One never knows what the next person will dump!!!

apush :icon_sunny: :read2:
 
Re: Thursday's Search

I've been doing this for several years. Don't plan to give up anytime soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom