What's new

Ticks are bad lately..Lets hear your ideas

All I can say is be careful. I was bit by a tick earlier this year on my neck that sent me to the Dr. Now, A couple months later, I am currently on my 4th dose of antibiotics. I use the Sawyers spray now, and haven't seen a tick on me since.
 
I have only ever found 1 tick stuck to me... I think he was after the AXE Deodorant, Like the wife... Yep stuck to my armpit... But he came right off...

When I find Em They get no Mercy.. I take a hammer and hit em like drivin a nail.. SPLAT no more tick... Wife flushes them.. I squish them, No second chances...
 
I have not seen any in a month or so..Even walking through the brush and woods..Not even 1 single tick on my dog or me :icon_scratch:

The heat is killing them too maybe :dontknow:



Blaze
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom