What's new

Tidal James River, Virginia

masonh

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
001 - Copy (640x360).webpHad a nice walk on the shoreline. Huge lopsided morrow mountain, smaller m mountain, really big preform, and quartz guilford with broken tip
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The James is a nice river (I'm in Richmond). If you're ever looking for someone to wander around in the mud with let me know.

Twitch
 
The James is a nice river (I'm in Richmond). If you're ever looking for someone to wander around in the mud with let me know.

Twitch

Twitch,i will send you a group invite fot the Richmond area. I am local as well

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
 
The Guilford with the broken tip, do you think it might be a round nosed knife instead and not broken at all? That is what I would call it if I had found it. You did have a good walk. Thanks for the pictures
 
Nice finds. I always liked the morrow mtn point. It was a powerful tool. Welcome aboard. I would hunt with Twitch just for the learning experience. Plus I could see how fast he is :laughing7:
 
I wish it were a complete knife! but guilfords are a predominant type for the area and there is a clearly visible break where tip would by
 
Awesome pieces, you near Williamsburg?
 
Twitch,
that sounds good, I'd enjoy talking with you sometime about our mutual interest in history/artifacts, I'm in Richmond also
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom