What's new

tiger and sandshark news!!!!!!!!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
1,708
Reaction score
368
Golden Thread
0
Location
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Tesoro is proud to announce that the Tiger Shark and Sand Shark will be available in mid-April. The detectors will have hardwired coils, with either an 8 inch or 10.5 inch option.
Please contact your local dealer to reserve yours.
We will continue to investigate possible connector solutions for future production."

from there website!
 
Upvote 0
How long have they been out of production? :dontknow:
 
TheRandyMan said:
How long have they been out of production?

Over 18 months....Summer of 2009 was when they stopped production due to lack of waterproof connectors..... They had customers whose detectors were sitting there waiting that long for repairs too...
 
Wow, how bout that. ::)
 
willie d said:
Wow, how bout that. ::)

Willie I think you said in a post in June 2010 that yours was one of the last to be repaired before they lost their water proof connectors supplier. I think you also said you had to wait 14 months to get yours back.....
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
willie d said:
Wow, how bout that. ::)

Willie I think you said in a post in June 2010 that yours was one of the last to be repaired before they lost their water proof connectors supplier. I think you also said you had to wait 14 months to get yours back.....
You are correct sir.
 
I wanted to buy a Tiger Shark last spring but could not get one so I settle for the Excal. I found 20 rings with it last year hope to bet that this year......Matt
 
Now everyone can quit whining and go for the gold!
 
I wanted to buy a Tiger Shark last spring but could not get one so I settle for the Excal. I found 20 rings with it last year hope to bet that this year......Matt

wow, in the buckeye state..that is very good.......congrads on the 20, gotta love that excal
 
That's good for someone who is buying a new Tiger Shark, but what about guys like me who ordered and paid for a 10.5" coil a year and a half ago? No connectors = no coil for us. Should I demand a refund? Niffler
 
If you waited a year and a half after PAYING for a detector, I'm not sure sure deserve one. Sounds like you just gave up and donated money to the company.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom