What's new

Tiger shark for sale

Ollieboy

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
America's home town
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes Tiger Shark w/clean sweep
I am not sure if letting other members "in my area" know that my Tiger Shark is up for sale is allowed, if so I apologize, anyhow i need to try another machine as i am tired of digging so much trash, for some reason the areas that i hunt are loaded with trash that just keeps on coming. I always carry out and dispose of every thing I dig but it just keeps on coming. Anyone local that's interested can e mail me. It's a year old and well cared for, no issues other than it loves finding trash and good things to.
Ollieboy
 
I think you are making a mistake on selling it though you should get a fantastic price for it as Tesoro isn't making them now due to lack of a part.

If you are finding lots of trash, another detector isn't going to help you as trash runs up and down the conductivity scale and a to low a setting will also get you Iron. If you are only interested in coins and not gold rings all you have to do is lay some coins down with a couple pull tabs and adjust the disc setting so it won't go off when waved over the pull tabs. This means all targets that have more conductivity will sound off, but no gold rings except the real huge ones which are rarer than hens teeth.
 
Thanks for talking me out of it Sandman!! I would love not to have to dig so much junk to get something good, so i think I'm going to spring for the Excalibur so that at least I won't have to dig too much iron and i think i would enjoy something with a tone ID.
Ollieboy
 
Well old Sandman did you a favor.

Right now those Tigers are like gold to water hunting Tesoro folk.

One thing is for sure, if junk is bugging you there's no sense me trying to talking you into buying my Tesoro Piranha PI machine ;D

Badger
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom