What's new

Tigher Shark Info?

drybones48

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cuyahoga Falls, Oh
Detector(s) used
CZ21 CZ3D Tesoro Cortez
With all the concerns about the problems with the Tigershark, you would think a quality company, as Tesoro, would at least give an update on the status of the Tigershark on their web page, maybe once every month. Whats the big secret. Most of the info is from people saying they think they know the problems
 
Relax, The supplier for the connector for the Tiger Shark and Sand Shark went out of business so they had to find a new supplier for that part that met their qualifications. They have a forum on their website if you gotta ask whats up.

If you don't think they are a quality company, buy from someone else as this will leave more goodies in the ground for me. :coffee2:
 
I am relaxed,you miss understood me,I said that Tesoro was a quality company. Just getting a little frustrated when there holding my money since May.
 
drybones48 said:
I am relaxed,you miss understood me,I said that Tesoro was a quality company. Just getting a little frustrated when there holding my money since May.
If they are holding your money since last may with not getting back to you that is a long long time i think i would be upset also.
 
Drybones, you didn't say that they were holding your money since May in your first post. Have you given them a phone call? They answer my calls and should yours.
 
The dealer whom I ordered from has the money, if I withdraw the money, Im off the waiting list,which according to him is #2. From now on all positive and no complaining.
 
drybones48 said:
The dealer whom I ordered from has the money, if I withdraw the money, Im off the waiting list,which according to him is #2. From now on all positive and no complaining.
You did not send it in your self you took it to a dealer to send it in for you ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom