What's new

Till Finds 10/22

firecrest789

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rome, NY
Detector(s) used
Lone star
I wasn't on a register but everyone thinks my hobby is funny so they let me check their tills :)!!!

anyway
Here is what I got last night.

I got paid so I might just go get some coin rolls for the week.
 

Attachments

  • till1022.webp
    till1022.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 0
Cool finds!!!!

I do the same thing at work....being a CSR Mgr...I have to count down the tills. I am ALWAYS looking!

Recently, they had a bag of foreign coins just sitting in the safe room...I wanted to buy them, and the store director said, YOU CAN HAVE THEM...in that bunch, lots of older Canadian Coins and an 1888 Indian Head Cent (very worn though...but mine now!)

I don't close again until Friday and Saturday night...so making sure I have lots of money incase I find something interesting. I'm so excited about closing those two nights LOL.

Someone brought in 10 dollars of halfs, I was able to retrieve a 1964...the others were 80's and 90's.

The kids at work think I'm nuts too!!! But now I have them saying, "Ms Ann, is this coin worth anything?" or "Is this coin a good one?" and they will set them aside for me until I buy them!! What a great bunch of kids!

Infact, one of the ladies that work our service desk held onto a 1961 Rosie for me until I came in the next morning...they sure do look out for my interests!!!

Good luck and happy TILL HUNTING!!!
Annmarie
 
Nice finds...If you are on the clock while searching that makes you a professional coin roll hunter! ;D
 
killerwine said:
Nice finds...If you are on the clock while searching that makes you a professional coin roll hunter! ;D

woot Im a professional coin roll hunter!!!
Im a Banker now ;)

Sweet finds ..I to have the other tellers when they see stuff ask if I want it.
I found 1350 wheats the other day at work :)

Happy Hunting,
CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom