What's new

TILL HUNTINGS, items I found in my till at work or through a roll see!

firecrest789

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rome, NY
Detector(s) used
Lone star
I am a full time dad with a part time job. I spend all day with my sons until my wife comes home then I go to work at taco bell.

Here is some of the coins that have been given to me or I have found in a roll of coins.

The blob in the center is some kind of roman coin. I also picked up some half dollars and dollars.

I don't believe I have any cash winners but it is all fun!
 

Attachments

  • tbdt.webp
    tbdt.webp
    12.1 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
Do you have a bigger picture? Someone paid for a taco with a Roman coin? That's crazy.
 
kestrelia said:
Someone paid for a taco with a Roman coin? That's crazy.
Out here in LA LA land (southern California) there is a pizza place that advertises they will accept mexican pesos as payment. Guess what language isn't spoken in that neighbourhood :o
 
I tried to enhance the roman image it comes out really crappy.
The Coins are:
1987 5 schilling from the republic of osterreich
1995 one cent from the commonwealth of the Bahamas
1993 one penny from the united kingdom
undated roman coin in horrible shape :)
1986 UN centesimo for the republic of panama
1938,1962,1968 Canadian pennies
1945, 1957 US nickles
Date rubbed off Buffalo nickle
1898 v nickle
uncirculated P Philadelphia penny token
1988 Canadian dollar.
1962 dime
 
1898 V nickel. Don't find them in change too often. Nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom