southfork
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2014
- Messages
- 2,553
- Reaction score
- 8,418
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- California
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Tilly's Hill Case 11 - 28 - 14
Here's a couple more site frame's from tilly's hill with a good mix of artifacts . All personal finds I'm still casing up this seasons finds . With a big storm on the way things will slow down for me and change my methods and areas I hunt . The points on the blue back ground are dart points and a work in progress .
Here's a couple more site frame's from tilly's hill with a good mix of artifacts . All personal finds I'm still casing up this seasons finds . With a big storm on the way things will slow down for me and change my methods and areas I hunt . The points on the blue back ground are dart points and a work in progress .
Attachments
Upvote
0








