What's new

Time capsule?

SCDigginWithAK

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
357
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As anyone ever found a time capsule while detecting? Buried by a certain person or kid, in a box? That would be so cool!!
 
I've dug big CW iron boxes out of pits before but nothing inside... My dad in the 80s dug a pit out that had a iron box and pried it open and inside were a couple bottles and in of the bottles there was a letter but it was only pieces of the letter still left, you can only make out a few details in it.. I will have to take a pic of it. I know there was a time capsule found in Richmond,Virginia last year and i think another one found earlier this year.. Richmond time capsule bears insights into past | The News Desk
 
I've dug big CW iron boxes out of pits before but nothing inside... My dad in the 80s dug a pit out that had a iron box and pried it open and inside were a couple bottles and in of the bottles there was a letter but it was only pieces of the letter still left, you can only make out a few details in it.. I will have to take a pic of it. I know there was a time capsule found in Richmond,Virginia last year and i think another one found earlier this year.. Richmond time capsule bears insights into past | The News Desk

That is very cool! That's awesome about the bottles! Thanks for sharing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom