- Joined
- Dec 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,420
- Reaction score
- 30,256
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Canton Ohio Area
- Detector(s) used
- Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Does anyone know of a time frame they started making rounded corners on bricks ? Me and a friend were hunting a cellar hole i found that had two chimneys one each on Opposite corners .Also the chimneys had flue's
in them. we did not find much. I found a broken up toy piston and my buddy found a 1897 Indian head penny and a 1944 wheat penny
I also noticed the glazing on the bricks and the flue liners. That house did show up on my 1900's Gaia gps map. But the bricks and flue liner were confusing. I was sure the bricks and flue liner were not from the 1800's maybe they just updated the heating systems ? BUT Thanks for your reply 






