db photos 005.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 366
Upvote 0

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
There you go Dan looks good to me I was hoping to get out this weekend but may have to hold off for work instead of play and its gonna be dang nice too this weekend. If I can get things in the right spots i'll be dredging cold all winter so far not much luck and my dredge has been sitting idle on the bank for 2 months now almost

Looks like the bedrocks shallow are you long arming most of it?

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
right now i believe hes in the state of shock after being in that water! haha, nice little operation you have going there! before you know it youll be needing a 4 inch dredge to get that hole deeper!

flyspekau

Apr 2, 2008
Fresno Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
russau said:
right now i believe hes in the state of shock after being in that water! haha, nice little operation you have going there! before you know it youll be needing a 4 inch dredge to get that hole deeper!

LOL russau yes that first dunking is a shocker I hate that part but once the water in the neoprene warms up along with a goood peeing speeds thing ups LOL

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
yep ive dredged in snow run off . 39 degrees outside and colder than all get out in the water, but as you say itll warm up sooner or later in the wetsuit! haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread