What's new

Time to Retire

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
2,521
Reaction score
2,238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
My F75 is all boxed up for it's trip to Fisher to be upgraded. So, I took the F44 to a local park this evening for an hour. I found some clad on the soccer fields, not much. On the way to the car, I hit the tot lot real quick. BOOM! I dug this!!!

20151116 Earring.webp

It was too late to take it by a jeweler. But tomorrow, I'm going to sell it to a jeweler, quit my job and maybe take a trip to the islands. Nice knowing you fellas!!! :treasurechest: :coins: :goldbar: :occasion18: :goldbar: :coins: :treasurechest:
 
Upvote 18
See ya in the bread line.... but seriously Congrats on the bling
 
heh... don't quit the day job just yet.
 
Hopefully that and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee. Back to work in the morning.
 
Nice bling. According to my calculations, I should be able to retire 5 years AFTER I'm dead !.
 
Good luck with the upgrade. I was a cheapskate and waited to buy one that didn't need it:laughing7:
 
heh... don't quit the day job just yet.

So what I feel like I'm hearing is .... get the appraisal BEFORE I quit my job?
 
I wouldnt even waste my time calling into work. Just start packing and blow town :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom