What's new

Time well spent

mission

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KIMG0300.webp from my favorite site a couple nights ago, any info is appreciated
 
Upvote 0
Nice colors its amazing how some types of stone weathers faster than others. Nice haul
 
Very well spent I would say, nice finds!
 
So what does the bottom right one look like on the other side?
 
the small one....give us some close ups
 
Is it big enough to be a axe head?
 
KIMG0325.webp at 3.5 inches thats what I call it? Here it is next to an adze I found in the same field. In hand it is nicer than the pic shows as far as being axe like.
 
Looks good to me
 
Anyone have a time period for this group?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom