timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Timekiller's on a Roll (And I'm Not Cobbin' Around) O' But I Am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right Tneters,Number 2 for me today and only took two hours to do it.
I debated with myself on to go or not today as it was raining,blowing,and plain out nasty again.But what else is new for here this fall seems like everyday.No end in sight just a break or two here and there.But once again I through caution to the wind got myself worked up and headed to the river.Were the waves were pounding hard.This site is a old stand by I keep up my sleeve just for these times and before it started to rain to hard I was able to find this baby!
I'm not sure what it is yet have not had time to look but will in just a few to see if I can figure it out.
Pumped again Guy's.
That's right Tneters,Number 2 for me today and only took two hours to do it.
I debated with myself on to go or not today as it was raining,blowing,and plain out nasty again.But what else is new for here this fall seems like everyday.No end in sight just a break or two here and there.But once again I through caution to the wind got myself worked up and headed to the river.Were the waves were pounding hard.This site is a old stand by I keep up my sleeve just for these times and before it started to rain to hard I was able to find this baby!
I'm not sure what it is yet have not had time to look but will in just a few to see if I can figure it out. Pumped again Guy's.
Attachments
Upvote
0

VPR

But tell you the truth I wasn't thinking I'd find nothing either as it was not suppose to rain all day.So I sat here tell about 10:30am fighting with myself on to go or not.I finaly told my self do it drove all the way to this place got out in the screaming wind and misty rain and messed around for about 1hr and 45min as the rain was geting harder I was about to quit when I found this baby.I still quit had enough of it and was getting cold.After I found this one I figured That was good enough for me today. Your'll have better luck next time don't seem like it could get much worse for you.Hang in there Buddy! 
I need to start checking on some other sites soon. Just have to get some breaks in our weather here.







