What's new

tiny button help?

gtoast99

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
276
Reaction score
571
Golden Thread
2
Location
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey there! So I found this really tiny button with a crown on it. I figure it's probably newer, but I thought I'd post it up here to get your ideas. Based on the area it was found any age is explainable. It was very hard to photo because of the size, so let me know if I need to get better pics. One of the images is very heavily edited in photoshop to show the crown image. Shown with really ugly penny for scale.

Thoughts? Thanks so much in advance!!
 

Attachments

  • button2.webp
    button2.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 217
  • button heavy edit.webp
    button heavy edit.webp
    8 KB · Views: 209
Not sure on this one but looking at it would agree with 4-H
 
Upvote 0
Cool, thanks! That's certainly a believable timeframe - I've found objects 1850-present here. I appreciate the help :)
 
Upvote 0
4-H said:
I've got a couple of those in the button box.

I believe it is a civilian cuff button.

late 1800's?- early 1900?
I think these are just a little post 1900
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom