What's new

Tiny religious locket/pendant I found a few hunts back.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad it wasn't silver, its in rough shape and its hard to see the pix inside but its still cool. I added the wheatie just for a size comparison. It was found at the trash pit, oh I had to put some water on it so I could take the pix and see anything.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 226
In the mud, that would have been in my trash pouch - I wouldn't have realized I had it. Like Huck says, it would be "lost and gone forever"!

Nice! :thumbsup:
 
Let's start a seperate list for religious pendants like you do for silver.
HH
John
 
3 way religious locket * bet there some thing on the rear of the front --on the back
 
Almost as cool as the Huck ring! Nice find.

Joe
 
VERY cool locket :thumbsup:. . . there's some history there. . . I just know it :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom