Subterranean
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2012
- Messages
- 3,966
- Reaction score
- 8,893
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
And when I say "tiny," I mean a marked .925 sterling child's ring that weighs in at only 1 gram from a school tot lot! So small it only registered at 71 VDI on my ATPro! It has a clear stone, probably just cut glass, but it is a looker. Also found couple of bling earrings and a fistful of clad for charity at two local schools today. Beautiful weather and the soil cut like "buttah." Happy Hunting to all and I welcome this little ring as #7 for the month. (Third sterling ring for the month!) Sub 









Upvote
26







