What's new

TINY TOKEN

Zrod87

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2015
Messages
42
Reaction score
56
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this tiny token in my yard, it seems to be made of aluminum. If anyone knows what it may be from please let me know. It has a 10 on one side surrounded by stars, and a strange pattern on the other. The picture with the mercury dime is for scale.
image.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 0
I believe it's toy money.
 
I was gonna say, potentially play money, can be wrong though
 
What leads me to say this is toy money, is I found one (10) this week along with a larger one with 25 embossed on it. Both aluminum. the 25 is the size of a quarter.
 
Thanks all I should have called it play money at the start, I was pretty sure it was. Any way of knowing what it came from?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom